Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HAHA! so, i think i will make writing an annual event...apparently.

oh well,moving right along. my "baby" (who is 3.5 yrs old) learned a new phrase recently.
wha'eber! (translation: whatever) if you tell him that hes funny, or crazy, etc. he gets this mischievous look on his face ( you know, the one that says, "yeah, i know im cute!") and then he answers you with a simple little, wha'eber! its soo funny!

the mun-chi chi is training for her upcoming years as a babysitter. she watches melley when i take a nap or go for a jog around the block. she loves it and she is really showing her responsible side. just a few more years till shes ready, (and about 10 till i am!)

t-bone is still addicted to video games. ahhhh...weve trained him well! hubby just bought me a Wii so the bone and i are going to play today after school.

took my first Zoology test today...i cant wait until she posts the key online. i think i made an A, but i KNOW its not lower than a B. on the whole, its been a good semester!

i am also taking a modern dance class. its a lot of fun, now that we have all gotten used to being in spandex in front of each other! then the other day, on a very infrequent warm day for this time of year, the instructor announced that sometime soon she will be teaching our class outside on the lawn in the middle of campus.
/crickets chirping...(my class is right smack dab in the middle of the day. you know, when everybody and their dog are on campus; in between classes, eating on the lawn, studying...)
so then she asked if anyone was allergic to grass, and i raised my hand. she said, " you are?"
i replied, "no...but i AM allergic to being in spandex in public!" hey! i KNOW the whole class was thinking it!
so, now i am counting down the days till total humiliation. /sigh

TTYL and dont forget, when life hands you a lemon...say WHA'EBER!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Okay...so the whaeber thing is ADORABLE!!! Plus omgosh! S is old enough to babysit soon??? How is that possible? And....the Wii!!!! We LOVE ours and are totally addicted! You HAVE to get guitar hero 3 so we can play online against each other! Um...and lastly...*fell out of my chair from laughter* when I read about the spandex on campus part! Wohoo!! Sounds like fun! Sign me up for that class! RIGHT!!!! LOL.

On another less comedic note, you'll have to go to my blog and click on "My Old Blog" link. It shows pics of M as a newborn. ~ Um...and yes shockingly enough he came out with almost no hair!! He looks just like his daddy in his daddy's newborn pics, and so thus took the no hair from him I suppose. ;) Everyone who sees him tells my hubby, "Man, you have some uber strong genes to get through those Korean ones!" LOL!

So...my question is... (if, and this is a BIG IF) we decide to have another child years from now... "Who will this one look like?"

I miss you tons, and am so glad that you have been inspired to blog once again!

With much adoration,
JinHee

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Hey Shawna,

I was excited to find your blog from a comment you left on Marilyn's a long, long time ago. So I'm wondering, did your modern teacher take the class out on the lawn? Who was teaching that one? I have never heard of a modern class on the lawn. You crack me up! Even in my ballet classes, I would not have wanted a class on the lawn.

Take care,
Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home