Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Long Time No Talk!!

Ok! last week, I was walking out of my house...I know, walking...and I kicked a rock with my pinky toe on my left foot. I managed to keep from saying anything...regrettable, then got into my car and went to minor emergency. Luckily, it wasnt broken or fractured, but I had to keep off of it for a few days and wear an orthopedic boot till today. It has finally stopped hurting, although the nail is still a little bruised. Today will me my first day back running. I missed my 20 mile run. Tera said I did it on purpose. :( (kidding of course) I'm going to see if I can maybe squeeze it in before the marathon. My 12 miler was my first big challenge, and I was really looking forward to the 20 miler. It was going to be my last major challenge before the marathon. As if the marathon wasn't challenge enough!

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger HOWARD'S said...

GOOD LUCK!! I hope you two have fun. I really mean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home