Sunday, April 23, 2006

Week 10

Last week was great! The week before last I had finally gotten my weight regimen incorporated. The only problems was, I had done it wrong. I had done my legs 2 days before I ran 16 miles. MAN was I in pain! But this week, I did my lower body earlier in the week and my upper on Wednesday. My run on Saturday went awesome. And even though I forgot my tunes, it was still a pleasant run. I am looking forward to this next week. I think instead of running 1 more week at 16, I will go to 18 so I will have 3 weeks at 18 instead of 2. I will have to research that idea though. Dont want to mess it up! I've also heard that hitting 20 miles is acceptable as well, so I may do 2 weeks at 18, then have my last week before tapering up to 20. I really am just spitballing here. If anyone has any comments on this, feel free to let me know!!

Later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home